Thursday, July 17, 2008

Welcome

Please visit me on my new website at www.winnipegdoula.webs.com
***********************************************************************************
As a Certified Labour Doula (CD) and a Certified Happiest Baby Educator (CHBE) I can provide the following:
I am a DONA(Doulas of North America) certified labour doula who can provide you with continuous informational, emotional and physical support throughout your pregnancy and labour.
I want to help you create a joyous and empowering birth. Please click here for more information about my doula services.

Expecting parents can learn an extraordinary approach to help babies sleep longer and how to soothe even the fussiest infant in seconds. This amazing class has been featured on Dr. Phil and is being used around the world by many parents. Please click here for more information on this amazing class.



**************************************************************************************
Welcome everyone to my new blog. I currently trained to be a labour doula and am looking to expand my experience through attending more births. I want to aid pregnant women to embrace the gift surrounding birth and to help them ensure that their labour and delivery are joyous and empowering experiences that will always remain with them. I feel that each invitation I receive to be present at a birth is a great honour for me.


"If a Doula were a drug, it would be unethical not to use it. "~ John H. Kennell, MD

No comments: